7.16.2012

I Miss This....

I haven't spent a ton of time online in a while, life gets in the way. I got laid off...blessing in disguise. I worked at Best Buy and although overall it may be a good company to work for the GM at my store was not someone I could respect. She did me a favor though. I now have a job at Sally Beauty Supply and while it is new and scary (just a bit) I love it.

Instead of any "real" content I figured I'd share a couple photos


For the record I did NOT kiss this spider, it was a dare. I do, however, LOVE this photo.


My boys and I visited the Burnaby Village Heritage Museum, it was pretty cool and if you are in the BC mainland it is free all summer. Look how big they are! The blond is 10 and the dark haired one just turned 9.


Here's an instagram shot of our first nice sunny day. Rainy BC never lets us down but occasionally we get some nice weather!

So HI! I'll be around:)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a $100 SheInside giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stranger!!!! :) ooo Sally's! Are you still working there? I wish we had a Sally's in my city! Hope to see you blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower, hope you will follow me back on my blog! : )

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete