4.10.2012

Literally LMAO

I got in a fight on FB.....well kind of I guess. They were fighting with me. I don't support counterfeit products in any way shape or form and apparently I should be "nicer" to the people who are trying to sell them in our local "swap and shop"


Here's a screen shot so you can see the convo for yourself. I did blank out important info of the others involved. I think they're a little oversensitive and honestly don't think I should have to be nicer in this situation. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think it's a bit ridiculous.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yeh! be more nicer! ha ha :-P And you're right. I mean they were talking about being the bigger person.. well if that's the case then they shouldn't have responded back. Kind of silly to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete